7 Benefits of Using Bankruptcy Lawyers in Maryland to Stop Wage Garnishments
When you want to stop wage garnishments as quickly and successfully as possible, then it’s time to seek out the assistance of a qualified and experienced bankruptcy attorney in Maryland. The sooner you act, the better you can help yourself and your financial situation.
Below, see a list of 7 important benefits of using bankruptcy lawyers in Maryland to stop wage garnishments.
- Stop the Harassment: One of the best reasons to hire a bankruptcy attorney to help you stop wage garnishments is that you’ll be able to stop the harassment. All of the calls and letters will go away, and your creditors will be forced to deal with your representative, and not you.
- Know your Rights: In any situation, the more accurate information and knowledge you have, the better. Bankruptcy lawyers in Maryland will be able to show you what your rights are, and how you can protect them.
- Know the Risks: The garnishment of wages in Maryland is a serious concern. In addition, it could lead to property garnishments, repossessions, and increasingly worse problems as well. It’s important to not only know your rights, but to know the risks as well.
- Avoid Scams: There are many debt settlement solutions out there, but be wary of scams. Seeking out true legal assistance willprevent you from falling victim to a scam which only ends up costing you more money, and leaving you worse off than you were to begin with.
- Negotiations and Settlements: Maryland bankruptcy lawyers will be in a better place to negotiate and reach settlements on your behalf. A creditor would rather receive a portion of what they are owed, than nothing at all, and the threat of bankruptcy is something they must respect.
- Wage Garnishment Bankruptcy: Depending on your specific situation, wage garnishment bankruptcy may indeed end up being the best solution. How much you owe and to how many creditors, how much you earn, and more, will all factor into whether or not bankruptcy makes sense for you, and the best person to help you reach that conclusion will be an experienced bankruptcy attorney in Maryland.
- Your Financial Future: Ultimately, the best way to help yourself get a clean and clear financial future is to seek legal assistance to stop wage garnishments. It’s the wise move to make if you’re facing wage garnishment, bankruptcy, repossession, and other lingering financial and legal concerns.
The Law Offices of Brandon Bernstein, LLC, is here to help. Call us at 240.395.1418 and as your new Maryland bankruptcy lawyers, we’ll talk you through the process to stop wage garnishments, starting today.
The information and materials on this blog are provided for general informational purposes only and are not intended to be legal advice. Read our full disclosure here.